Juvale Human Torso Model - Biology Teaching Tool Anatomical Tabletop Replica - 8 x 4.6 x 17.2 inches
Human Torso Model - 11 parts - 17.7 inch - Multi
- Includes a 17.2-inch anatomical model of the torso with removable organs.
- This lifelike model is perfect for biology and anatomy classes along with patient education.
- Students can learn the location of the cerebellum, thyroid gland, abdominal aorta, gallbladder, spleen, urinary bladder, rectum, sigmoid colon, pancreas, and many more. Parts are numbered for easy identification.
- The following organs can be removed: liver, stomach, small and big intestine, caecum, left lung, right lung, heart, and head in halves.
- Dimensions: 8 x 4.6 x 17.2 inches
- ASIN: B07TS5NJLJ
Study the human body and the interaction between the organs with this human torso model. Ideal for biology and anatomy classes and students of all ages, this anatomically correct model is great for teaching anatomy to children and adults of all ages. At 17.2 inches in height, this model is perfect for either placing on table tops or on the ground.
SHIPPING AND RETURNS
This item is eligible for return within 30 days of purchase.
We'd love to see your #Juvale
Get inspired. Share your #Juvale with us.